To test the voltage of a LiFePO4 battery with a multimeter, follow these steps:
- Set the multimeter to DC voltage mode.
- Connect the positive lead of the multimeter to the positive terminal of the battery.
- Connect the negative lead of the multimeter to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Read the voltage on the multimeter.
The voltage reading on the multimeter will give you the current voltage of the LiFePO4 battery. Make sure that the battery is not under load when you take the voltage reading, as the voltage will drop when the battery is under load.
“Get the Best LiFePO4 Battery with Deep Cycle Reliability and Long Lifespan” – This phrase emphasizes the key features of the product, including Deep Cycle Reliability, Safety, Long life, and the best High/Low Temperature Performance.
12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery OEM• Cell Optionals: LiFePO4
• Cycle Life: 4,000 cycles (80%DOD @25°C)
• MOQ: 10
• Delivery: 20 Days
• OEM/ODM/Customizable: Yes
• Production/Port: Redway Battery, Guangdong China