REDWAYPOWER B-LFP48-120E is a maintenance-free, high-performance 48 Volt lithium solar battery designed for maximum safety and environmental friendliness. Battery 48V 6kWh (actually 51.2V 6.14kWh) with 120Ah BMS. In addition to being UL listed prismatic 3.2V cells in series, these batteries can be fully charged and discharged daily for over 15-20 years without deterioration. They are tested at 6,000 deep discharge cycles to 80% DoD. 99% operating efficiency, reliable and rigorously tested.
REDWAYPOWER’s 48V lithium-ion solar battery bank is designed to temporarily store unused solar energy. If 15-30 identical modules are connected in parallel, the maximum capacity can reach 192kWh with the leading BMS technology. In this way, the available power is maximised and energy independence is maximized. Thus, excess solar energy can be used even when generating conditions are poor or non-existent. Even during power outages, a household can have access to electricity with the emergency power function.
● Module level auto-balancing
● Compatible with over 20 inverters
● Tier One, A+ Cell Composition
● 6.14kWh expandable up to 184.32kWh
● AC Coupled for both new and retrofitted installations
● 7.6 kW peak power for 3s
● 99% Efficiency LiFePo4 16-Cell Pack with the voltage 51.2v
● Max Energy Density: 105Wh/Kg
● Modular design gives highest flexibility
● Environmentally Friendly & Lead-Free
● Stress-Free Battery Bank Expansion Capacity
● Longer Lasting; 10-20 year Design Life
● Reliable Built-In BMS, Voltage, Current, Temp. and Health Management
● Multiple communication interfaces: RS485, RS232,CAN
● Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
● UL rated battery pack.
12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery OEM• Cell Optionals: LiFePO4
• Cycle Life: 4,000 cycles (80%DOD @25°C)
• MOQ: 10
• Delivery: 20 Days
• OEM/ODM/Customizable: Yes
• Production/Port: Redway Battery, Guangdong China